Our World Class Labs ensure that we provide our patients and practioners the very highest levels of quality control and assurance
The MTHFR enzyme enables the correct metabolism of folate (vitamin B9), it converts 5,10-methylene-tetrahydrofolate to 5-methyl-tetrahydrofoate (5-MTHF).
58% of Australians (an estimated 11 million people) broke their New Year’s resolution, some in as little as 3 months! Health & fitness was most popular.
Not only are there no deaths from vitamins, but there are also no deaths from minerals, amino acids, herbs or any dietary supplement across the board.
World Class Labs
At Kingsway Compounding we have separate, dedicated laboratory rooms to make our nutritional preparations, dermatologicals and our BHRT preparations to prevent any cross contamination of ingredients. We use the most advanced equipment, pharmaceutical grade ingredients and raw materials available to produce high quality products.
We use pharmaceutical grade ingredients (e.g. minerals, vitamins, amino acids) complying with USP/BP/EP/JP specifications and manufactured in accordance with the Australian code for GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). We source our raw materials from all over the world from manufacturers recognised for their high standards and quality pharmaceutical materials.
Our ingredients are further independently tested for assay and heavy metals by a reputable Australian
At Kingsway compounding we have incorporated many quality controls to ensure we are confident in the quality and consistency of our compounded preparations. Quality controls are an integral component of any Quality Assurance system. In essence, the controls one has in place gives the assurance one is producing a consistent quality product.
Quality controls in place at Kingsway Compounding include:
1. Testing of Raw Materials for identification, purity & heavy metals
2. Testing end products to ensure correct potency or strength
3. Continuous internal and external compounding training for all staff
4. Monitoring environment – temperature, pressure and humidity of compounding areas
5. Qualified personnel – Pharmacists, Nutritionists, & Technicians
6. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for consistency
7. Purpose built facilities ensuring no cross contamination