- This event has passed.
Brain & Mental Health Workshop
November 23, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$500
A multi-functional approach to Brain and Mental Health
This 1-day face-to-face clinical workshop will focus on a preventive, integrative and personalised medicine approach to understanding, assessing and treating conditions resulting from brain injuries and mental health issues.
Topics covered will include:
– Optimising cognitive health
– Alzheimer’s risk reduction
– Mood & Behaviours
– Depression, Suicide, Dementia
– Appetite regulation
– Sports injuries
– Domestic violence / Pink concussion
– Addictions (drugs, alcohol)
– Role of genetics
– Defining the root causes and developing strategies and treatment plans for better patient outcomes
– “Bringing it all together” Case studies and panel discussion, including a GP, Pharmacist, Nutritionist & other relevant experts.
More content information, learning objectives & presenters announced soon…
This 1-day workshop counts as an elective towards the ACAAM (AustralAsian Certification in Anti-Ageing Medicine) to enrol in this course please email email@example.com