- This event has passed.
Mindd International Forum 2019 – Practitioner Training
March 23, 2019 - March 24, 2019
The Mindd International Forum Pracititioner Training provides clinic-focused, evidence-based training in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine and Integrative Healthcare.
Be among the best-prepared clinicians in the field, with knowledge on how to treat complex chronic illness and a broad variety of Pediatric conditions. Learn to identify and treat underlying infections nutritional deficiencies and toxicity.
Australian women and children are facing an epidemic of chronic illness. This training provides the clinician with a fundamental understanding of how chronic diseases can be classified by the stage of the healing cycle that is blocked and how unblocking this leads to vibrant health.
Practitioner Masterclass: Cellular Pathways for Chronic Disease Recovery
with Drs Elizabeth Mumper, Nancy O’Hara & Robert Naviaux
Healing Cycle Disorders: Strategies to Unlock Nature’s Strong Impulse Towards healing
- Understanding the 3 stages of the “healing cycle” and how it relates to chronic disease
- Understanding the role of systems biology, metabolic differences and hundreds of gene mutations in the “healing cycle”
- Recognising the “social networks” of cells and how they collaborate to maintain health
- Identifying blocks to the “healing cycle” and how to remove them to support self-sustaining health
- Command of emerging research about the “healing cycle”
See full program here