- This event has passed.
October 24 - October 25$990
This facilitated workshop addresses the most common women’s health conditions that present to clinic. Our highly regarded presenters will bring their clinical experience and knowledge exploring disorders affecting women’s hormonal health, including thyroid and adrenal. Conditions to be covered include premenstrual syndrome, disordered bleeding, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, from pathogenesis to treatment. Case studies are presented by practising medical doctors and allied healthcare professionals. Current scientific evidence supporting the effectiveness of treatment modalities will be presented including nutraceutical prescription, dietary manipulation, lifestyle modification and environmental factors, alongside the range of available testing and investigation options.
- Outline the contributing factors to hormonal dysregulation in women, particularly the HPO and HPA axis
- List and explain the methods of assessing hormonal health from a NEM perspective
- Describe the role of the general practitioner in the approach to subfertility
- Summarise the evidence-based lifestyle interventions that can assist in the management of symptoms associated with perimenopause
- Develop a comprehensive management plan for the treatment and management of PCOS
Aerial UTS Function Centre
UTS Building 10
Level 7, 235 Jones Street
Ultimo 2007 NSW
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided. Transport, accommodation and other meals are not included. Attendees are responsible for their own transport, accommodation and additional meal arrangements.
Four Points by Sheraton (A 4 minute walk from the training venue)
$990 – Member and Early bird discounts apply.