Hand Sanitiser Cleansing Gel (75% Isopropyl Alcohol)
$5.95 – $14.95
Hand Cleansing Gel Sanitiser (75% IPA) kills 99.9% of Germs. It comes in two convenient sizes and contains 75% IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) as recommended by the World Health Organisation. There are no parabens with and contains Aloe Vera to keep your skin moisturised.
Public health and safety is primary for the Kingsway Compounding team and during these times, hand hygiene is paramount to maintaining personal and public safety.
So in doing our part, we are pleased to announce the new Kingsway Hand Cleansing Gel Sanitiser range.
- Antibacterial and kills 99.9% of Germs
- Alcohol based
- Comes in two sizes 500ml Gel Pump (SKU 47295) and 65ml Pocket Gel (SKU 47294)
- 75% IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
- No Parabens, No Castor oil
- Contains Aloe Vera to maintain healthy skin
- No residual left on skin
- Ingredients: Water (21.2%), Isopropyl Alcohol (75%), Carbomer (0.25%), Glycerin (0.1%), Triethanolamine (0.25%), DMDM Hydantoin (0.2%), Vitamin E (1%), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (2%)
We only use pharmacopoeial quality reagents.
The World Health Organisation hand rub formulation guidelines can be found here.
“It is the consensus opinion of the WHO expert group that the WHO-recommended hand rub formulations can be used both for hygienic hand antisepsis and for pre-surgical hand preparation.”
You can purchase our hand sanitiser online and we will ship both locally within Australia and internationally. Additionally you can also purchase the sanitiser at our compounding pharmacy when you pick up you fulfilled prescription.
We are a wholly Australian owned and operated company.
No minimum order quantity.
Special Offer Ends June 30, 2020.