Together with our trusted practitioners, we aim to achieve the best possible results and the highest quality of life for our patients
Over the years at Kingsway we have received many phone calls from customers asking about the best options for hiding medicine taste (for their own or their children’s medicine). Ideas for Hiding Medicine Taste One of the hardest tasks a parent has is to give their children medicines. Children hide, run, struggle or even fight…
AFP Peptizyde is a high-potency enzyme combination for digestion of food protein; Increases breakdown of casein and gluten proteins; High Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP IV) enzyme activity; Safe, non-toxic alternative or supplement to GFCF Diet.
Many of you (and/or your children) are on a restricted diet of some sort. In this article, we are going to give a brief summary of the diets that we are commonly asked about and the effects that they can have. The Average Diet The average diet which is eaten today is completely different to…
THANK YOU FOR CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT
Shortly, you will receive email instructions to activate your access to your Portal.
- Get email and select Activation Link
[Your access details are provided after you click the link]
- Use your login credentials provided and log into your Portal immediately or
- Wait for a second email with the option to create your password rather than using the one generated by the website.
Once inside your Portal, you have access to:
- Your Dashboard
- Your Cart
- Edit Password & Account Details
- Access relevant products in the shop
- Access to patient or practitioner specific resources (including articles, research papers and downloads)
When updating your password, be sure to create one that is hard to guess. You know you have a good password when the Password area tells you:
This is an evolving resource-rich area specifically created for you.
The Kingsway Compounding team are open to feedback and requests for information required to better help our practitioners with patient education.